Jack Ginnivan, Issac Quaynor rate women in TikTok video amid Jordan De Goey Bali scandal #Jack #Ginnivan #Issac #Quaynor #rate #women #TikTok #video #Jordan #Goey #Bali #scandal Welcome to Lopoid
Two Collingwood stars have taken down a social media video of them rating women’s looks as the Jordan De Goey scandal intensifies.
Video has emerged of Collingwood stars Jack Ginnivan and Isaac Quaynor “rating women” as the storm over Jordan De Goey’s ill-fated Bali trip intensifies.
The Pies are already dealing with the fallout after footage showed De Goey partying in Bali during the bye round and reportedly pulled a $3.2 million contract offer for the 26-year-old.
On Monday, a TikTok video surfaced showing Ginnivan and Quaynor lying in bed and laughing while discussing women, giving Collingwood yet another headache.
“And she’s a two, but she smells really nice,” Ginnivan says at one stage of the video.
Quaynor replies: “Three. She’s a 10, but got some … teeth, like them teeth are going every which way, diagonal, everything.”
Later, Quaynor says: “She’s a nine-and-a-half, but is homeless.”
Ginnivan responds: “Two-and-a-half.”
AFL journalist Caroline Wilson told Footy Classified on Monday night Collingwood told the players to take down the video, which is reportedly part of a social media trend where people offer ratings out of 10 based on new pieces of information.
Footy Classified host Craig Hutchison said Ginnivan and Quaynor were “rating women” while Essendon legend Matthew Lloyd said the clip was a bad look. “It’s embarrassing to watch, isn’t it,” he said.
“You’re cringing just watching it.
“They’ll learn from that, those two. I’m not sure what the ramifications will be but it’s embarrassing.”
Meanwhile, De Goey’s future is uncertain after his latest off-field incident, as it remains to be seen whether rival clubs will pounce should Collingwood alter its stance on retaining the forward.
Lloyd said “that weekend (in Bali) may have cost him six figures with his contract” but De Goey insisted he’d done nothing wrong, even as critics slammed footage appearing to show the AFL star trying to partially expose a female’s breast.
In a statement, De Goey took aim at media outlets for “the relentless pursuit and persecution of athletes” to “create an uneducated, bias and ill-informed narrative that has gone too far”.
De Goey’s statement has been widely criticised by some footy pundits who say it’s a sign the Magpie isn’t willing to accept responsibility for his actions.
He was a no-show at training on Monday and is not expected back until Wednesday.
Off-contract at the end of the season, SEN and AFL 360’s Gerard Whateley said he believed De Goey was now “un-recruitable” following the Bali incident, coming just months after he was fined $10,000 by the AFL for his involvement in a late-night incident in New York last year.
De Goey has a long list of other offences as well, including road offences such as speeding while driving a sports car as a P-plater, driving while suspended and using a handheld device, drink-driving on his P-plates, and lying to Collingwood after breaking his hand in a bar fight.